Sunday, November 23, 2008

Juice and Jojo’s All Stars

Alright. By now you have probably heard of all the controversy surrounding the All-Star Voting. Personally I am not the sort of person who watches the All-Star game. Oh, I take a huge sense of pride in hearing my boys in red have made the team, tempered by righteous indignation over the fact that not EVERY Red Wing made the team. But other than that, I could care less.

I wondered what would make me watch a team stacked with guys who were not Red Wings, and I realized: a team of All-Star Hotties. Then, courtesy of last weeks listenership at www.blogtalkradio.com/nhlcr Sunday Worship Puck Bunny Stew, I remembered someone had suggested “Strip Hockey” and of course that made me think of Hockey players naked.

I rushed to the phone and told Jo that we had to come up with our own All-Star Strip Hockey Teams: 1 LW, RW, C, 2 Defense, 1 Goalie, 2 Bench. That they had to include guys who had bared “just enough” in photos found on the Internet, and we had to pick guys other than our own Wings and Sharks.

Of course, it would be lovely if we had broken them out into East v. West, but srsly, who has that kind of time? It was sunny today and I have new rollerblades- the beach called.

So then we thought,"Hey: Juice’s All-Stars versus Jojo’s All-Stars." Great, until we both pick the same guy….and we did. Never the less here are our picks

Juice’s NHL All-Stars

Left Wing: Markus Naslund (Rangers)

This photo is not of Naslund half naked, but they are out there and they are magnificent.

Markus Naslund

Honorable mentions: Removed.

Right Wing: Antoine Vermette (Ottawa) and Vincent LeCavalier (Lighting)

Oh Ladies, there just wasn’t anyway to choose here. Lawd these boys are fine.

Antoine Vermette

LeCavalier

Honorable Mentions: Jerome Ignila, Jason Arnott

Center: Alexi Kovalov (Habs)

Oh Thigh! The other white meat. Look at those legs, why that body is a pretty as a package, speaking of which….

Alexi Kovalev

Defense: Roman Hamrlik (Habs) & Francois Boullion(Habs)

Truthfully I think Nico and Lilja are the finest mofo defensemen ever, but rules are rules. Montreal seems to know how to recruit hot men thought….

Hamrlik

Nico Lids

Sorry, it just slipped…

Goalies- Henrik Lunquist (Rangers) and Rick Diepietro (NY). I’m sorry there was no other way…how could you choose between these two fine speci-Men:

Yes I am imagining him licking all that whip cream off of me…Oh to be a goalie helmet.

Dipietro

Warriors come out and play….

So hot. Lundquist

Honorable mention: Jose Theodore, Cristo Huet, Chris Osgood, Niitymaki

Bench: Ethan Moreau and Brian McCabe

Ethan Moreau

Brian McCabe

Purr away ladies, purr away.

No comments: